Due to the long snow storm today that likely will not stop until after 3 p.m. and the probability that only the main roads will be cleared by tonight, I have decided to cancel today's Let's Talk...Genealogy discussion group meeting (Wednesday, March 12, 2014).
We will reschedule the topic for the Fall Session.
Sorry for the short notice. Please stay warm and safe. We'll see you at the April meeting.